Monday 15 April 2013

Ever matte?



At the age of 16 I learned that "skin"and "oily"are a single word.I am definitely not one of the lucky girls with clear,bright complexion and rosy cheeks.For me clear stands for 3,2,1 start blemishes, bright for oily and rosy for sensitivity.I tried a lot of skincare products but still, at the age of 21 I keep praying for an odd spot not 10.I still have not found the perfect no-shine skincare routine but I did find something brilliant:Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray.

I did hear about it for a long time now and wanted it but I never actually had the necessary funds for it.After all,I thought,it is just a spray.And it is as simple as that: a spray.But one that allows you buying every foundation you want,even the ones that are no oil-free(tested on YSL Touche-Eclat foundation,Chanel Vitalumiere and some BB-creams).It has a very light formula and a very refreshing smell(although some may not like it).

Urban Decay De-Slick gave me the chance of not not wearing powder that for me was just impossible so I would recommend it to all the girls out there that are tired of touch-ups.

It is on the pricey side at 20 pounds,but worth every single penny and it will last you for ages!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment