Friday 19 April 2013

How to be a beauty junkie but keep it low-cost






Yesterday I went to Sainsbury's for my weekly session of shopping.On my way out, I stopped at the magazine stand wanting to buy the new Vogue issue.Something rather extraordinary caught my eye: a Ciate nail varnish inside a magazine.How cool can that be?I always wanted to try Ciate,but I was too unsure about the price and purchasing ways,since I can't find it in the city where I live.So,let my continue my story.After spotting the nail varnish I started to pay A LOT of attention to every magazine to see what do they have inside.I discovered ranges like Cowshed, and they all came free with the magazine purchase.
 So,if you are a beauty junkie like me,but don't necessarily have the financial means to purchase high-end brands, run to your nearest shop where they store magazines and start your monthly browsing.

Best magazines:
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Vogue
  • Marie Claire
  • In Style
  • Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment